Wednesday, January 23, 2008

WFMW

works for me Wednesday

I hate the smell of my kitchen after I fry something. The awful smell usually ends up wafting into the living room and it seems like it sticks around for a long time. I read this tip in an old cookbook and thought that it surely couldn't work, but after I tried it, I am completely convinced that it does! Here's what you do: After frying whatever, just place a medium sized Tupperware bowl full of white vinegar out on your counter top. Somehow it magically erases the stinky smell! After the smell is gone, just dump out the vinegar, or use it in your homemade cleaning solutions. Works for me!!!

2 comments:

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

More and more I am becoming convinced of the power of vinegar to solve pretty much any household problem. But, I've never tried this. Thanks!

Sheila said...

I needed that tip tonight! :)

Thanks.