Monday, October 19, 2009

Thanks pal!



A new blog friend of mine gave me this sweet award! Thanks so much Jennie! Jennie's blog is my new favorite find. I love her sense of humor, and her writing style is divine.

So, in following with the rules of the award, here are 10 honest things about me:

1. At age 3, I stuck a bean so far up my nose my mother had to rush me to the dr. to have it retrieved. We were doing bean art in nursery that day. (Be forewarned, all you preschool teachers!)
2. I had an abnormal crush on Antonio Banderas when I was in middle school. This was the time of Hanson, Leonardo DiCaprio, and other various teen heartthrobs. And I had a crush on a middle aged Hispanic man. I think the crush stemmed from my obsession with the movie Evita. Yes, I've always been pretty strange.
3. I can usually associate any situation with a song, or a song lyric. I randomly bust out singing all.day.long.
4. I feel uncomfortable when I have possession of the remote control. But only when other people are around. If it is just me, it is going to be on Bravo, Food Network or TLC.
5. I have never visited the state of Texas, but for some reason I have always wanted to live there. Don't know where that comes from???
6. I was detained by the border patrol in Canada when I was in high school. We were on a mission trip in Michigan and we crossed the border to do a little shopping. Who knew that crossing international borders without ANY form of identification is not a good idea?
7. This toothbrush changed my life.
8. After a long love affair with the tv show Survivor, I think I'm hanging it up. This season is terrible! Whoever does their casting should be fired.
9. I went to the dermatologist the other day for some different issues and came out with my very first chemical peel. I'm getting old.
10. I have 2 tattoos. One I love, one I hate. The one I hate is on my foot and I plan on having it covered with something new in the near future.


I'm giving the award to:

*My sister in law, Sara
*And two old friends, Brittany and Cecilia

If you want to play along girls, here are the rules:

1. Say thanks and give a link to the one who gave you the award.
2. Share 10 honest things about yourself.
3. Present this award to 3 other fantastically brilliant blogs of content or design, or peeps that have encouraged you.
4. Tell those 3 people they've been awarded and make sure they're informed of these guidelines.

Thanks again, Jennie for the blogging material!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

You're most welcome :)

I love that you're a tattoed mama!! Me, too!

Cecilia said...

Awww, thanks. I'll try to come up with 10 interesting things =)