Tuesday, March 25, 2008

2 very small matters

What in the world is up with Paula Abdul's gloves on A.I. tonight? Really? I mean reaaaaaaaallllly, Paula?

and

I'm a little tired of the horrible acting going on over at The Biggest Loser. Please stop making these poor people who are just trying to lose some weight try to act out a "natural" commercial for Orville Reddenbacher's 100 calorie pack popcorn. I'm sure it is lovely popcorn and all, even though I have never personally tried it. I take my popcorn with butter dripping off of it and a liberal dusting of salt. There's nothing 100 calorie about that.

I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

Robyn Beele said...

I could not believe her gloves! What was she thinking!! The Biggest Loser is so bad about there product placements. That EXTRA chewing gum plug is driving me CRAZY!!